Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Craziness
Why does life have to be so crazy? Just when I think there is light at the end of the tunnel I realize I was wrong. My parents live with me and it doesn't seem like they are moving out any time soon. I think I will lose my mind if I look up this time next year and they are still here. Our relationship is getting ruined. Their relationship with my son is getting ruined (because my daughter can do no wrong for them she is spared). My work is super stressful. I take it really personal when people don't like their jobs. I try to do everything I can think of to make it a better place, but it just isn't good enough. And now....because we have a high turnover it is going to jeopardize my chance of a promotion that is coming up this week. Because I am already part of management, the unhappiness is being reflected as a management problem and so I am lumped in. That promotion is the light at the end of my tunnel that I NEED. I don't know. I am hoping this blog into nowhere land will help me process some of this stuff in a healthy manner so that I don't continue to take these frustrations out on the wrong people....so that I don't continue to sabotage the relationships that I have in my life that are important (my partner, my kids, etc).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment